Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Well, many of you may have inadvertently received an email I wrote that was intended for our future daughter in law, Rachel Maurer.  I’m sorry to have bored you with inane wedding plans but my friends say it was one of my “I Love Lucy Moments”!!  I was typing on John’s computer and began to fill in the email address. The blog address automatically filled the box and I didn’t notice that it was going to the blog!!  I’m sorry you had to hear about my Immodium adventures but I’m glad it wasn’t anything more embarrassing! 

We’ve attached some photos of some new things in our life.  One is from Ben’s graduation from PT school on May 18th at University of Puget Sound in Tacoma.  The other is when we were at Shane Colvin’s wedding in Bozeman, May 24th.  We are doing well and Lori continues to recover and heal from her cancer surgery.  We’ve been going back and forth to Seattle a lot for some specialized reconstruction procedures.  It also gives us an excuse to visit the kids and grandbaby, Isaac.  We love you very much and hope to post a more comprehensive update this summer,   John and Lori

 

“Fight the good fight of the Faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.”  1 Tim. 6:12

No comments:

Post a Comment